Karooba Endless Educational Trivia Quiz

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Thing 15 - RSS Revisited

Things are beginning to get easier. I like how this assignment made you go back and practice the things you already learned. It took me a while to figure things out. I don't know why, but subscribing to the tag feed was the most difficult. I kept trying to do it over and over again, but found out that I had aleady done it correctly. I just couldn't find it because my subscriptions were't organized very well.

I have not really been checking my news feeds regularly. I thought (and still think) that the google reader page can be a bit busy and overwhelming.
I was able to organize it a bit better by putting things into different folders. Looking through it was fun. I began to see again why I had chosen the blogs that I did. I am hoping that it does become a habit. I think I can learn a lot from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment