Karooba Endless Educational Trivia Quiz

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Thing 17 - Online Productivity

One of the  productivity tools that I thought that I could use in my classroom was http://flashcarddb.com/.  On this website students can take classroom material and create their own memory games or I could create one for them. This would be a great way to study new information. I liked how it provided multiple choice answers as well as graphs to track progress.

Some of the other  productivity tools  like the online calendars and reminder lists were neat, but I don't think that I would use them either at work or at home. The main reason is because so many require registering and having to remember user names and passwords. It is starting to get confusing with all the things that I have to remember. Maybe I have to think of a universal username and password that I always use for these types of things and save my more private passwords/usernames for more personal information (like bank accounts.)

No comments:

Post a Comment